Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Owner's Manual



The Bible gives us full and complete instruction in how to live our life here on the earth in preparation of an eternal life with the Father in heaven. The Bible instructs us how to become a child of God, a Christian. It shows us the love our creator has for us, His creation, by the sacrifice He made of His only begotten Son, Jesus. The Bible also instructs us of our responsibilities as a child of God. It shows us the responsibilities we have as individual Christians as well as the responsibilities we have as we work together as a congregation. If we will follow the instructions found in the Bible we will individually become mature children of God.

3 comments:

  1. You know Pastor, when in the midst of life, most have heard that "Jesus is the answer to what ails you", yet finding the right "App" to fix it, hmm we fall short and tend to do what my dad says, "Get ahead of God."

    ReplyDelete
  2. got the manual of life (bible). Got he manual for my car. problem is we try t skip or bypass it and don't change the oil etc. when the manual say do it..now I need a new motor..i am finding the more I can stick to the manual the more I can run well. we read the book but try to wait or delay. trouble in my way. love ya. bro. freeman

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Bible does give us instructions on how to live a Christian life and become more "Christ-like", but, there is always a "BUT". I listen to those who are preachers/teachers of the gospel, and they give good guidance and interpretations of the scriptures, but I still have a little echo in my life that says to me..."do what you want to do" and that's not good. Why is it that we know right from wrong and yet we do not follow the Owner's Manual---The Bible? I love God and all that He stands for, yet I stray away from His Word sometimes. I feel like I have a very good life on earth, no health issues (that I know of), a family that loves me and a spiritual leader that I admire and respect, but there is always the "BUT"...

    ReplyDelete